The company FOUNDRY & METALLURGY MANUFACTURING (FMM) has a huge experience in the field of No-Bake technology (cold-hardening mixtures). The engineering center and production are located in one place - the Sedlcany city, Czech Republic..
The main activities of FMM:
Engineering in the field of No-Bake projects
In terms of engineering, FMM does the following
Conceptual design includes:
- Development of the technological process;
- Determining the type of moulding sand;
- Graphic diagram of the process;
- Preliminary layout;
- 3D model of the project;
- Preliminary foundation plan;
- Estimated project;
- Calculation of energy consumption;
- Terms of implementation.
Preliminary engineering (front end engineering design (FEED)), includes:
- Project structure;
- Definition of the list and characteristics of the necessary equipment;
- Final layout;
- The final foundation plan;
- Final cost of the project;
- Detailed 3D model of the project;
- Development of an automation algorithm.
Production of No-Bake equipment
The plant, founded in 1996, has huge production facilities and highly qualified specialists.
FMM offers a complete line of No-Bake equipment, from mixers to fully automated moulding lines:
High speed continuous mixers with a capacity of 1 t /h to 100 t /h
Equipment for the stripping of flask and flaskless moulds, rollovers
Manipulators for the flask and flaskless moulds
Reclamation system of sand (mechanical, dynamic, thermal reclamation)