Andromat® (Germany) specializes in the production of manipulators for various applications.
Convenience in operations of manipulators:
- feedback system allows the operator to control the manipulator with high accuracy even during performing the most complex tasks;
- ergonomic operator's seat with air conditioning;
- operator protection against vibrations, noise and high temperatures;
- optimum visibility due to enlarged windows.
Convenience in service of manipulators:
- long working life and safety allow maximize life time;
- application of a modular concept allows easy and quick maintenance;
- minimum maintenance through the use of components that do not require frequent intervention;
- affordable and easy diagnostic system.
- solution of almost any tasks related to transportation and loading of materials;
- the system can be configured for specific purposes, regardless of direction;
- the possibility of using various quick-change tools with automated replacement and a drive from the manipulator (in combination with control accuracy makes it possible to conveniently handle cargoes: beating profits, separating castings, cutting, deburring, grinding);
- 360 ° free grip rotation provides unrivaled versatility.
Andromat® AM 2000 on a wheeled chassis used in foundry
Using Andromat® for open die forging
Andromat® AMX 40 on a wheeled chassis in a forge shop
Andromat® AMX 60, extracting cylinder blocks from molds
Application Andromat® with turntable on the chassis for deburring castings
Application Andromat® for deburring castings
Andromat® with pneumatic hammer on capture
Andromat® with pneumatic hammer
Andromat® production site
Andromat® quick change tools
Andromat® tool store